Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Go Chemical Free Today!

I have started a new venture in my family's lives by shopping from my new on-line store that I can purchase from over 500 products!

These products are all chemical free and so concentrated that I will be saving my family budget a whole lot of money!

I can buy things like laundry detergent, fabric softener, deodorant, hair care products, bathroom cleaning products, things that we all buy and use everyday!

This is a win/win for everyone! You are not only giving your family the peace of mind to purchase items that are chemical free you will save more money every month!

Did you know that with so many chemicals in some of the products that we all use we can actually be contributing to some of our health challenges like asthma, allergies because we can inhale these harmful chemicals like phosphates, Formaldehyde and the like!? These are in some of the shampoos that we use and bleach for our cleaning and laundry products! Now if we were to expose our children to these things knowingly we would be charged, but governments are allowing these chemicals to be put in the products that we use everyday without penalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment